Ride control systems are specialized safety rated systems which control the conveyance of guests in ride vehicles. These systems use complex electronic hardware and software to direct and control the motion of ride vehicles safely.
Attractions utilize various ride systems. The control requirements for a roller coaster, for example, can be quite different than those used in a boat ride. ITEC’s staff has the expertise to navigate varying complex systems. Often the ride performance is dictated by the needs of the show. Show requirements range from specific length dwell times in show scenes to specific maintained ride vehicle velocities.
ITEC Technologies has developed the ride control systems for many of the industry’s best-known and most challenging attractions. ITEC’s ride control solutions incorporate these key features:
- Reliability- ITEC has created systems which have been operating continuously for over 25 years.
- Ease of Operation- Every ITEC system is designed with simple-to-use operator interfaces, which minimize training and maintenance costs.
- Long life components- ITEC uses components from the industrial control manufacturers which are designed and supported for long life.
- UL-508A Certification- ITEC systems are fabricated in our UL certified facilities signifying our commitment to quality and safety.
- TUV Certified- ITEC systems are designed by TUV certified designers for safety system, meeting the highest standard of safety in the industry.
- ASTM-F24 Compliance- All ITEC ride control systems meet ASTM-F24 compliance.